Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

Sometimes songs are like old friends...

I have found myself thinking about Korea a lot lately...not too surprising, I guess, considering my brother has been on my mind a little more than usual since our trip to Mexico. 

This Todd Agnew song (http://youtu.be/lqY2c3YPE4s) is one I came across for the first time while I was in Korea...there was something about the melody and the lyrics that I found soothing, and so I found myself listening to this particular song over and over again.

Now it is good to listen to the song again...and remember.

Remember the depths God has walked with me through...

Remember that, if I ever need it, He will do so again...

And to remember and be thankful that life, at least for the moment, is just a little less complicated, at least compared to what I was going through before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario