Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

Tomorrow

I received word that we will have school tomorrow.  As the bus will be passing through some of the harder hit areas on the way to school, I will probably be able to see how bad the damage is.  I talked to another friend today who lives in another part of town.  She says her street is also completely covered in mud, so I'm not really sure at this point how many neighborhoods were affected.  I guess I'll find out over the next few days as I begin to move more around town.

It's still raining off and on.  The electricity still flickers off from time to time, though never for very long.  But I'm assuming that since school is starting things must be starting to get better around the city again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario