Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

Today...

was fairly nice, just a little light rain, so I decided to go out to run a few errands.  Once I got about a block away from here, everything looked so clean.  No mud in the streets and the sidewalks.  It was amazing.  And the stores are full of food and people are out shopping.  I think things are back on their way to normal.  It must just be our neighborhood and one other that were hit the worst (the other zone worse than we were).  I don't know what the other neighborhood is like, but our still has a lot of mud, though enough has been cleared that cars can pass around it.  People are still shoveling, but some of it may need to wait for a truck...

So unless something changes before nightfall, I think we're on our way out of this thing.  Who knows, we may even have school again tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario