Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Madrugada...

I find myself letting go...after several days of worry, stress, pain, grieving...I'm letting go.  Letting it be.  Trusting God and moving on.

And what triggered this in me?  It has been a process, but I think the definite turning point was coming across a song.  A particular song that was meaningful to me during a very dark time in my life.  A song that helped me remember who God is and who I am in him...and if he was there during that time of my life, there is no question he is at work now.  And if he could carry me through that, guide me through that dark, thorny path when I didn't see that there was any way, then I'm in good hands now...regardless of what happens...

It's not that things are easy now.  Life still involves a lot of holding on, just focusing on today.  But it's getting better, and it will be okay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario