Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Happy mood...

I surprised myself this afternoon by falling into a very good mood...kind of a surprise after the past few days.  Even more surprising is the way I find myself fighting it.  If only I fought bad moods with so much vigor!  Apparently I resist being happy without a logical reason but have no problem whatsoever worrying about anything or everything without the slightest bit of proof.  That's something I should probably begin working on turning around...

I guess I could start right now by attempting to hold back the urge to fight my good mood.  Just sit back and enjoy it...thank God I can spend an evening with so much joy in my heart...just let the good mood be and stop trying to quell it...

Perhaps I'll get into my pajamas and listen to Jerram Barrs discuss J.R.R. Tolkein...that would make a happy ending to a surprisingly happy day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario