Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Thankful

This week I am thankful for:

The teacher who helped me find my house after the first day of school.  I had come in late the night before and forgot to get a good look at what the house looked like by the light of day that morning.

The same teacher who helped me reset the time on my cell phone.

A lady at my house that showed me how to save names and phone numbers to my phone.

The two teachers who helped me with downloading issues when I realized I had not downloaded my word processor properly before I left home.

And the lady at my house who is willing to wash bedding at the house so I don't have to carry it to a laundromat or to school.

And for wireless internet--it makes being in Guatemala much easier.

Just a few of the things I have to be thankful for this week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario