Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Blood Type

In spite of my precautions with the bug repellant lotion, I think I still picked up a few bites while I was out today.  It's beginning to get comical how they keep finding me whenever I go anywhere, especially when the people around me aren't having any problems.  (It's a good thing there's no such thing as vampires, or they would probably be after me, too. :-) 

So if anybody feels so inclined, they are certainly welcome to ask God to change my blood chemistry so the little bloodsuckers find me a little less appealing

However, should that change not happen, I think I'll just have to chalk it all up as an act of public service.  I'll just be doing my part to support the Guatemala insect population. :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario