Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Fear

Fear is a crazy thing...I find I fear so much that I want.  I'm not sure I can think of much of anything to do that wouldn't involve facing at least a little bit of fear.

But fear can be good.  At least it helps me realize how much I really need to consider moving forward.  It helps me decide not to let fear conquer me.

There are a lot of irrational fears, fears not based on any kind of legitimate red flags.

Those are the kinds of fears that should be ignored.  Those are the kind that can propel me forward...

With that said, life is moving forward quite splendidly.  I can gratefully say I am enjoying good health.  I thought I was coming down with a cold yesterday, but the symptoms have passed on quietly.  A fast moving cold.  I know others who have been miserably sick with stomach bugs...thankfully I have yet to be plagued with any of those.

I killed a flea in my room yesterday. I found it on me shortly after I walked in the door.  Probably caught a ride inside on my clothes.

And so far I have not yet had to resort to fumigating my room.

Life is good. :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario