Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Cold Feet

Somehow, in the past couple of days, I have gone from listening to American music and counting down the days until I could leave here to listening to Spanish music like it's my security blanket against the upcoming change. 

Change scares me.  You wouldn't probably know it from my track record, but transitions are hard for me. 

So, maybe, in addition to my thankfulness item of the day today I will also post another song to remind me of the country I will miss when I'm not here anymore.

Today I am thankful for the view from the mountainside when I am at school...the sun on the buildings spread out across the valley.  I don't stop to enjoy the view so often anymore, but last semester I found them to be nourishment for the soul...so, for the view from the mountainside, I am incredibly grateful.

And now I give you a video I found online for Ayudame Freud by Ricardo Arjona.  (I can't vouch for the spelling and grammar--I have only watched it enough to know that there is little use of tildes.  Does that sound like it is spoken by a Spanish teacher, or what? :-)  Enjoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario