Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Saturday

All things considered, Saturday was a good day...

We had sunny weather all day.  (Although it is dry season, we have been getting rain and thunderstorms every evening for about a week.)  I went out to get some fresh air this morning, walking to an internet cafe and then around the park before going back home.  Not too bad...I just took it slow, slowing down even more whenever my legs got wobbly.  My world has shrunk considerably in the past week or so.

I spent the afternoon napping and reading...letting the medicine kick in and get to to work.  My own personal fumigation system...

Antibiotics are awesome...even if they are less than pleasant at the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario