Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

attitude adjustment...

I have to admit...my attitude needs work.

I came home from school early today, got a substitute to cover my last class.  Then, when the fatigue and dizziness I had felt this morning and all weekend suddenly switched to wide awake, headache, no food sounds good, I checked the little paper that came with my antibiotics...

And yep, sure enough, ALL those symptoms are side effects of the medicine. 

Which means I'm not just waiting for the medication to kick in; I'm waiting to stop taking the medication.

Which means I'm not just waiting for tomorrow...I'm waiting for seven more days.

Yes, I know, that really isn't that long.  I've been reminding myself today of people who have to deal with much worse everyday.  I keep telling myself chemotherapy would be a much worse medication, and that taking these pills is essential to getting healthy again...

But still...seven more days.

I definitely need an attitude adjustment.  (Maybe it's time to start belting out "I Will Praise You in This Storm" at the top of my lungs until the words start to sink in?  Nah...then I might start having problems with other people in the house... :-)

I don't think I ever want to get within a foot of anything even slightly undercooked again...and I don't even know that that's what made me sick.

If anybody wants to pray for me, you can be my guest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario