Thoughts on foreign travel interspersed with experiences and the incredible love of God.

martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Only three more days before the end of first semester.  Only four more days until I'll be leaving town to begin my journey home.  Four hour bus ride to the capital.  One night in a hotel.  And then to the airport to board my flight to the United States...

We've had Christmas parties and are gearing up for finals.  Just a few more days and the semester will be over...

And with that comes the time to start thinking about decisions.  What to do next year...

I thought I was riding the fence.  I thought I was exploring other options.  Then I found myself in the office asking questions about contracts and what is required for signing on for another year...kind of like, while my mind is exploring options, my body has simply decided to continue moving forward without me.  Kind of surprised me.  Kind of gave me deja vu or what happened in June when I came here for a visit and ended up with a job...like it's just meant to happen and all I have to do is follow along. 

I haven't made any official decision...I was just surprised by my actions when I didn't think I knew what I planned on doing at all. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario